How much money is tied up in the contracts within your business?
We’re guessing a lot!
Foot Anstey is delighted to invite you to our popular training session, especially for PSP tenants, to share our experience of how to save time and money getting into and out of contracts; avoiding disputes and making your contracts work hard for you.
The training will focus on:
- Getting into contracts: What exactly have you agreed?
- Is it costing you money? How do you get out of it?
- Changing contracts: Can you make it better?
- Pressure: How to turn legal arguments and risk to your benefit
- Avoiding disputes: How to soften the impact of problems
- Better contracting and organisation: Top tips that can help you
The session will be led by Dickon Court, senior associate and dispute resolution specialist at Foot Anstey.
RSVP If you would like to register your interest for this session please confirm to the Foot Anstey events team on email@example.com by Monday 13 November.
For further details on the content that will be covered in the session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org