- This event has passed.
Plymouth Enterprise Week, 13-19 November
November 13th - November 19th
Every November, the University of Plymouth and it’s partners host a programme packed full of events to contribute to what’s now known as Global Entrepreneurship Week.
Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest campaign to promote entrepreneurship.
Each year, it plays a critical role in encouraging the next generation of entrepreneurs to consider starting up their own business, inspiring people to explore their potential as self-starters and innovators.
There is an exciting programme of events and activities to suit a range of audiences organised including:
- A business networking breakfast
- How to market your business online
- A day in the life of a mobile phone
- Negotiation skills workshop
- How to lead a team to high performance
- An introduction to business incubation
- Six steps to GDPR readiness
- BETA: Free self-employment advice