Plymouth Herald Business Awards 2018 Launched
January 10th - 12:01 am - February 4th - 11:59 pm
Nominations are now open for the eighth annual celebration of Plymouth’s best firms and business people in the Plymouth Herald Business Awards 2018.
Plymouth’s economy is on the rise with 2018 shaping up to be an important year for the Ocean City – and you can celebrate and reward the firms and individuals contributing to its success by entering them for the Plymouth Herald Business Awards 2018.
The Plymouth Herald Business Awards 2018 nominations are open until February 4, 2018.
Plymouth Herald Business Award Categories Include:
- SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (0-25 EMPLOYEES)
- MEDIUM BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (26-149 EMPLOYEES)
- LARGE BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (150+ EMPLOYEES)
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AWARD
- SOCIAL ENTERPRISE AWARD
- SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AWARD
- MANUFACTURING BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- MAYFLOWER 400 TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- BEST TECH BUSINESS
- EXPORTER OF THE YEAR
- FAMILY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- APPRENTICESHIPS DEVELOPMENT AWARD
- BUSINESS START-UP OF THE YEAR
- YOUNG BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR
- BUILT ENVIRONMENT AND INFRASTRUCTURE AWARD
- LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The awards night will take place at Plymouth Pavilions on the 19th April 218.