State of Art Skills for Health and Well-being Professionals
November 24th - 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Are you a Health, Wellbeing or Fitness Professional?
- Do you feel that you have the skills for today’s health priorities?
- Do you want to have state of the art tools and strategies for empowering individuals and groups?
- Do you want promote positive health behaviour changes?
- Do you want to ALWAYS know what to say in a consultation?
Then this free one day ‘State of Art Skills for Health and Well-being Professionals’ course is for you.
Motivational Consultation Skills utilises solution focused strategies, to transform health interactions away from problems and resistance, and towards co-operation, solutions and improved outcome.
This course introduces the latest outcome-focused skills drawn from Solution Focused Brief Therapy that compliment traditional approaches to health behaviour change. Learning is highly practice-focused, providing quick and easy-to-use skills to benefit tomorrow’s workload.
The course is being facilitated by www.nataliepreston.co.uk plus there is free parking and lunch is provided.