Would you like some additional resource to help with your work or a particular project for free?
The University of Plymouth are looking for organisations who would be willing to offer 2 weeks work experience to students over the summer. There is no financial cost to you as these two week work experiences are fully funded.
The criteria is that:
- The work experience must be within an SME organisation for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of ten weeks (this can be a charity, social enterprise or CIC etc)
- The first two weeks are fully funded by Santander Universities at £300 per week but the student can work beyond those two weeks if you match fund the work experience at £150 per week for the remaining weeks (up to week ten)
- The SME must be registered and based within the UK with 250 or less employees and an annual turnover of £50m or less
- Participating organisations can recruit a maximum of 5 students throughout the cycle of the Programme
- The work experience must be completed by the 31st August 2017
If this is something that you may be interested in (either now or in the future) please visit www.plymouth.ac.uk/student-life/your-studies/academic-services/careers-and-employability/santander-work-experience-bursaries or contact the team here at firstname.lastname@example.org (Andrea and Charlotte) for further details.
This is a great way to introduce students to your organisation and to promote what you do as well as get some additional resource to help with your work or perhaps a project that you simply haven’t had the time to get off the ground.