FREE Mortgage Consultation
Hansford Bell would like to offer all employees at the Plymouth Science Park a FREE mortgage consultation in Derriford Business Park.
Queries welcomed for the following needs:
- First Time Buyers
- Lending in retirement
- Further advances
What makes Hansford Bell Different?
Buying a home can be an extremely stressful time, not least of all because purchasers are often left in the dark on the progression of the whole process.
At Hansford Bell, we pride ourselves on taking a very hands on, personal approach. Our mortgage team will not only help you find the ideal mortgage, but will liaise with solicitors and estate agents to move things along as quickly as possible.
No two clients are the same when it comes to mortgages. If you’d like to discuss your unique requirements with us, take advantage of our free consultation. Emma is excited for the opportunity to come to you while you work and offer any mortgage and protection advice your may require.
Why use a Mortgage Broker
- You’re Protected we have a duty of care to you to recommend a suitable product
- We’re Qualified our role is to understand the market and jargon for you and take the stress out of getting you the right deal
- We are on your side being independent, we look at the whole of the market to find the best deal for you. We have access to deals you might not get if you try and do it yourself. We’ll give you unbiased advise.
- We know the industry mortgage criteria has tightened massively over the last few years, we deal with the mortgage world on a daily basis and keep up to date with current changes in legislation.
- A thorough process dealing with mortgages daily means that we understand lenders, we know what they need and can ensure the process goes quickly and smoothly.
- It’s not just about the mortgage we can also look at your other needs, such as protection too to ensure you’re covered in the event of death, critical illness or redundancy.
Who are Hansford Bell?
Hansford Bell are a fully independent, well established firm with Chartered status, primarily covering London and the South West of England. We are based in Tavistock, but Emma will come to you.Emma is Hansford Bell’s Head of Commercial and Domestic Finance. Emma loves knowing she has helped her clients get the keys to their new home.