Office space available to rent in Plymouth from just £35 pw! Contact us to find out more.
Jobs at Plymouth Science Park
We update our jobs each month with new vacancies from businesses around the Park.
Engineering Development Trust
Role: Business Relationship Team Member
- Responsible for scheme activities and engagement in England with core responsibilities for the South West Region
- Location: Role will be based in the Plymouth office within Plymouth Science Park
- Supervisory responsibilities and position in structure
- Responsible to: EDT Placements Business Relationship Manager
Due to continued expansion Sponge UK are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Platform Solutions Advisor
- Bid Manager
- Graduate Solutions Executive
- Project Manager
- Graduate Project Coordinator
- Learning Developer
- Web Developer
- Finance Manager
- Client Services Administrator
The Felber Foundations are looking for committed and passionate people to strengthen their existing Voluntary Trustee Board by taking on the role of a Trustee. Find out more and apply here.
Due to continued growth, Goss Interactive is currently recruiting for several roles: Web Solutions Developer, Senior C# ASP.net Web Developer, Front End Web Developer, Linux Systems Engineer, Business Analyst, Technical Software Trainer/Consultant, Product Manager and Marketing Manager as well as offering student placements. Click here to view all current vacancies
Capes Health Professionals
Capes Health Professionals are recruiting for a bid writer / technical writer to join their team either as an apprentice or full paid member of staff with previous experience.
Logo Commercial Creative Partners
Logo Commercial Creative Partners are looking for freelance support from creative, problem solving Web Developers. Call 01752 830 000 for more information.
Succession Group are recruiting for a number of roles in a variety of UK locations including:
- Technical and Reporting Accountant (Plymouth)
- Paraplanners (Chester, Amersham or Edinburgh)
- Employee Benefits Consultant (Amersham)
- Wealth Planners and Financial Advisors (Various UK locations)
- Wealth Management Administrators (Amersham and Edinburgh)
- Trade Desk Administrator (Halifax)
OhSoChimp is on the look out for tech-loving candidates to fill their current vacancies for Brand Ambassadors, an Apprentice Developer and an Events Assistant. They are also looking for a Web Developer (PHP, MySQL, CSS, JS) and Sales Manager.
As well as this they’re also looking to hire a whole host of Internships.