Office space available to rent in Plymouth from just £35 pw! Contact us to find out more.
Jobs at Plymouth Science Park
We update our jobs each month with new vacancies from businesses around the Park.
EveryCloud is looking for a Technical Support Manager – Plymouth Based – £30k – £40k pa
For more information please click here: https://www.everycloudtech.com/job-vacancy-everycloud-technical-support-manager-plymouth
Northern Light TV
Northern Light TV are looking for the following:
- Talent Scouts
- Video Producers
- YouTube Personalities
- IT Dashboard Creators
For more information please email their Talent Director, Ace Delos Santos: firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Development Trust
Role: Business Relationship Team Member
- Responsible for scheme activities and engagement in England with core responsibilities for the South West Region
- Location: Role will be based in the Plymouth office within Plymouth Science Park
- Supervisory responsibilities and position in structure
- Responsible to: EDT Placements Business Relationship Manager
Microtest is currently recruiting for the following roles: Cisco Network Engineer, Senior Software Tester, Software Tester, Technical Project Manager and Software/Web Developer.
Locum Receptionist, Locum Prescription/Medical Secretary and Locum Deputy Practice Manager.
Due to continued expansion Sponge UK are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Project Manager (Plymouth)
- Project Manager (London)
- Graduate Project Coordinator (Plymouth)
- Learning Designer (Plymouth, London or remote)
- Graphic Designer – Middleweight (Plymouth)
- Marketing Visual Designer (Plymouth)
- HR Manager – fixed term 6-12 months (Plymouth)
- Graduate Sales Executive (Plymouth)
- Programmes Project Manager (Plymouth)
- Junior E-Learning Developer (Plymouth)
- Web Developer (Plymouth)
- Management Cost Accountant (Plymouth)
- Administration Manager (Plymouth)
The Felber Foundations are looking for committed and passionate people to strengthen their existing Voluntary Trustee Board by taking on the role of a Trustee. Find out more and apply here.
WebBased/The Key have a vacancy for
- Python/Django Developer £24-£40k
You will be involved in creating and maintaining web applications using Python and the Django web framework, and will have the opportunity the shape the future direction of their market-leading products.
- .Net Developer (C# MVC) £25-£35k
As part of their valued development team, you will be involved in creating and developing ASP.Net web applications using C# ASP.MVC (v4&5). You will have the opportunity to shape the future direction of their products.
Take a look at this video to find out what’s it’s like to work there.
Due to continued growth, Goss Interactive is currently recruiting:
Linux Systems Engineer
as well as offering student placements. Click here to view all current vacancies
Capes Health Professionals
Capes Health Professionals are recruiting for a bid writer / technical writer to join their team either as an apprentice or full paid member of staff with previous experience.
Logo Commercial Creative Partners
Logo Commercial Creative Partners are looking for freelance support from creative, problem solving Web Developers. Call 01752 830 000 for more information.
Succession Group are recruiting for a number of roles in a variety of UK locations including:
- Technical and Reporting Accountant (Plymouth)
- Paraplanners (Chester, Amersham or Edinburgh)
- Employee Benefits Consultant (Amersham)
- Wealth Planners and Financial Advisors (Various UK locations)
- Wealth Management Administrators (Amersham and Edinburgh)
- Trade Desk Administrator (Halifax)
OhSoChimp is on the look out for tech-loving candidates to fill their current vacancies for Brand Ambassadors, an Apprentice Developer and an Events Assistant. They are also looking for a Web Developer (PHP, MySQL, CSS, JS) and Sales Manager.
As well as this they’re also looking to hire a whole host of Internships.
CQC Registered Manager specialising in caring for children and young persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated CQC Registered Manager (or with the eligibility to become one) with experience in:
- Managing/providing assessments to young people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or on the spectrum through home visits,
- Managing GoCarer Personal Care CQC regulated service activities, by working closely with our in house and external specialists, to create person centric training programme for carers to execute and implement agreed personalised plan with their families.
Email email@example.com if you are interested
Rowe IT is looking for talented developers to join its expanding team, in particular:
- Cloud Engineers (AWS or GCP)
If you are interested in working in a flexible, growing environment then we would be keen to hear from you. For more information http://www.roweit.co.uk/#workingforus