Park tenant, Europa Training, are currently recruiting employers that will be happy to take a student for a short period of time.
The pride themselves in being able to offer unique and inspiring work placement training programmes for young trainees and students in different professions.
Their main aim is to provide enriching and inspirational opportunities that allows our trainees to experience working and living culture in a professional company, to enhance professional and personal development through education and cultural activities.
They are currently looking for placements in two main sectors:
- Marketing, data & client research
There are three intakes to choose your student from:
- Polish students for 9 days: 17–27 May 2016
- French students for 8 weeks: Beginning May
- French students for 8 weeks: Beginning June
All of the students are personally interviewed on Skype prior to joining the programmes.
If you would like to take on a student please get in touch with Leigh Robinson at Europa Training.
Email: Leigh@europatrainingltd.com, or call 01752 764206
Work placements can be in any location within the PL postcode & surrounding areas. All students are transported to their place of work via City Bus.
Benefits for the employer:
- Extra pair of hands for free
- Strengthen links with Europe
- Cultural experience and understanding
- Personal growth
- Showcasing Plymouth
- Really make a difference to a students life experiences
Benefits for the student:
- Observation and experience of a real UK workplace
- Enrichment of life experiences
- Improve their English
- Experience of working in a particular sector
- Cultural experience
- Once in a lifetime opportunity