- This event has passed.
Customs Procedures & Documentation – a On-Line BCC accredited training course
November 24th - 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This introduction course is aimed at anyone involved in international trade who needs to understand customs.
The course will cover the role of HMRC and practicalities such as goods wholly produced in the UK, use of documentation including the EUR1, free circulation, AEO, VAT responsibilities, and the impact of Incoterms®. The course also provides an introduction to customs entries, classification of goods, valuation of goods on import duties, taxes and the Union Customs Code (UCC).
- HMRC and customs procedures
- Origin, Classification of goods and Valuation of goods
- Duties and taxes (UK Global Tariff)
- The Union Customs Code (UCC).
- Changes coming in January 2021
- Sources of help and advice
- When: 24th November 2020