Introduction to Business Finance & Funding – Dec 2019
December 13th - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This informative Finance & Funding workshop looks at the importance of implementing a Business Plan for your enterprise.
Whether you are an entrepreneur getting ready to launch, a newly formed Business or an ambitious SME with Growth aspirations, this session will look at how you can formulate a strategy for your business and looks in-depth at all the different facts you will need to consider.
- This workshop will also look whether your start-up idea is financially feasible or viable.
- Have you started your business but unsure if you have a strong financial foundation?
- Need information on funding options for your Business?
- Don’t know where to start with costing your products or service?
- Need to create a cash flow?
This workshop will start from scratch to give you the basics necessary to build a business or grow your existing enterprise.
Friday 13th December 2019,
Marine Building 2nd Floor Room 202, University of Plymouth
To book email: [email protected]