- This event has passed.
Smart Citizens Introduction Webinar
March 9th - 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm
Join us for this introductory webinar.
Whether you’re looking to develop your skills in digital design and fabrication, get training for your business, or join a community of makers, Smart Citizens is here to help.
Join us for this introductory webinar to find out how you can get involved in our programme of free online workshops, community meet-ups and training based at Plymouth College of Art’s Fab Lab.
From beginners to experts, this webinar is open to anyone who is looking for opportunities to:
- Learn how to design objects, products and artwork in 2D and 3D
- Learn how to turn designs into reality using high tech digital fabrication machines such as 3D Printers and Scanners, Laser Cutters, Vinyl Cutters and Milling Machines
- Learn about Fab Lab Plymouth and its equipment
- Understand how to how to design and make things in a more sustainable way
- Connect with ideas, people and enterprises to develop innovative design solutions for communities and the planet
- Join a community of local makers
This event is part of the iMayflower project and has been supported by The Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport, who fund the Cultural Development Fund, which is administered by Arts Council England.
- When: 9th March 2021