The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster for Plymouth Science Park and the tenants based here.
In response to the Covid-19 crisis, Plymouth Science Park has launched the #PlymouthScienceParkTogether webinar series to support tenants as they adapt to the challenges of the ongoing situation.
The series of online support sessions will be delivered by tenants, for tenants. The sessions will cover key challenges businesses are facing, including new technology, cyber security considerations and the demands of managing and working across a dispersed team.
Plymouth Science Park tenants are invited to join the weekly 30 minute sessions to get the support they need. Participants are encouraged to share their questions in advance and during the webinar so that presenters can respond to people’s most immediate concerns.
Each webinar will cover an essential topic for businesses and will be hosted by an expert in that field. Experts include:
- Teresa Swinton, CEO and Founder of Paradigm HP
- Steve Tomkinson, Managing Director of Disruption Works
- David Smith, Managing Director of Acronyms
- Xander Tilley, Cyber Security Analyst at Bluescreen IT
The following sessions have so far been confirmed:
- Wednesday 15 April, Managing Operational Performance during COVID-19, led by Paradigm HP
- Wednesday 22 April, Chatbots – dealing with a deluge or pandemic, led by Disruption Works
- Wednesday 29 April, Remote Working, led by Acronyms
- Wednesday 6 May, Cyber Security: Cyber Trends you should know about led by Bluescreen IT
Fay Davies, Business Development Manager at Plymouth Science Park said: “This is a fantastic opportunity for the Park’s business community to come together and to connect with and support one another during this challenging time. We are looking forward to the first #PlymouthScienceParkTogether webinar on Wednesday 15 April and working with tenants to develop the offering.”
Alongside the development of the webinar series, the park has been sharing #OneGoodThing a day on the @PlymSciPark Twitter account. This campaign aims to share positive news and celebrate the achievements taking place in Plymouth, and the fantastic things businesses and academics are still working on for now and the future.
If you are a Plymouth Science Park tenant, email [email protected] for more information on the webinar series and to receive the booking link.